Personal data protection
Personal data protection (GDPR)
Design Living Concept s.r.o. company, adress: U Mlýnského kanálu 687/5, 18600 Prague 8, Czech Republic is registered with the Municipal Court in Prague, File C 174555, VAT: 24791342 (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) hereby provides its business partners and the contact persons of its business partners with information on the processing of any personal data in accordance with personal data protection legislation.
1) Identity and contact details of the administrator
The administrator of personal data is the Company, which can be contacted in writing at the registered office or electronically at email@example.com
2) Purposes of personal data processing
Personal data is processed by the Company for the following purposes:
a) Fulfillment of contractual obligations.
b) Fulfillment of legal obligations.
c) Implementation of mutual business relations.
d) Communication and information.
e) Keeping records of business contacts.
f) Protection of the Company's legal claims.
3) Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data by the Company is:
- Necessity of processing for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the implementation of measures taken before the conclusion of the contract.
- Necessity of processing to fulfill legal obligations applicable to the Company.
- Necessity of processing for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the Company, which are the development of the Company's business and the protection of the Company's legal claims in the event of a dispute
4) Categories of personal data concerned
The Company processes the personal data of its business partners, if they are natural persons, as well as the personal data of employees, representatives or other contact persons of these business partners, if such data were obtained by the Company in order to properly fulfill its contractual obligations, provide required services and communicate effectively with your business partners. The company thus processes the following categories of personal data:
- Identification data
- Contact details
- Billing and payment details
5) Recipients of personal data
In addition to the Company, personal data may be provided to government agencies for the purpose of fulfilling the Company's legal obligations, to the Company's professional advisers (lawyers, tax advisors) and other entities providing external services to the Company (IT experts, translators). Personal data may also be provided to the Company's external subcontractors if these are used to fulfill contractual obligations under a contract with the data subject.
6) The period for which personal data will be stored
Personal data will be stored for the entire duration of mutual business relations with the Company and after their termination for the time strictly necessary for the protection of the rights and legitimate interests of the Company, which shall not exceed 4 years.
7) Source from which the personal data comes
Personal data is obtained from the data subject, from the contractual documentation concluded between the Company and the data subject and from publicly available registers, lists, records or websites.
8) Rights of data subjects
The company hereby provides information that the entity whose data is being processed has the following rights:
- the right to inquire from the Company about the storage and processing of its personal data,
- the right of access to personal data concerning the subject,
- the right to request the correction or deletion of incorrect data, or to limit their processing,
- the right to object to the processing of personal data,
- the right to obtain personal data provided to the Company in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transfer such data to another controller,
- the right to request an explanation of the unlawful storage and processing of personal data, if such data would be stored or processed unlawfully, or the right to request the removal of unlawfully stored and processed data,
- the right to lodge a complaint against the processing of your personal data with the relevant supervisory authority.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer, mobile phone or tablet via a browser. Our website uses them to ensure its basic and advanced functionality, to increase your comfort, to analyze traffic and traffic, advertising and re-marketing activities, within which they help us with better targeting of our advertising campaigns. Cookies created using our website may be made available to third parties.
By using the website of our store, you agree to the use and storage of cookies. To revoke the granted consent, use the technical means (settings) of your browser, where you can delete cookies. You can also permanently disable the storage of cookies from our website in the browser settings and, as mentioned above, you can completely delete already stored cookies from your device there. In the settings of your browser, it is also possible to disable the storage of cookies by third parties whose services we use above.
Consent to the processing of personal data for marketing
The user of the website agrees that the company Design Living Concept s.r.o. with its registered office at U Mlýnského kanálu 687/5, 18600 Prague 8, Czech Republic, entered in the Commercial Register - Municipal Court in Prague, file number C 174555, VAT: 24791342 (hereinafter referred to as the administrator) (hereinafter referred to as "Design Living Concept sro"), in accordance with the relevant provisions of Act no. No. 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data and amending certain acts as amended and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), processed his personal data. The user acknowledges that the data controller is Design Living Concept s.r.o. (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator").The user consents to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes - in particular to send business messages, newsletters, offers of products and services, special price offers and information about competitions, via electronic communication (email). In order to fulfill the processing of the above groups of activities (objectives), the following personal data will be processed:
- name surname,
- home address,
- in case of prizes in photography competitions, (hereinafter referred to as "personal data").
Personal data are processed to the extent to which the subject has provided personal data to the Administrator and to the extent necessary for the fulfillment of a specific purpose. For the purpose of sending commercial messages and for marketing and advertising purposes, the Administrator processes personal data for a period necessarily long and appropriate for these purposes, but at least for a period of 1 year.
The Administrator does not share personal data with anyone and does not provide it to any third parties. Recipients of personal data can only be processors of the Administrator who process personal data for the Administrator for the purposes of the stated objectives.
By giving consent, the user confirms that the data provided by him are true and accurate.
By granting consent, the user further declares that he is aware of his rights, in particular:
the right to request access to one's personal data from the data controller,
the right to request the correction of their personal data, in the event of their inaccuracy or inaccuracy,
the right to request the deletion of personal data, or restrictions on their processing,
the right to object to the processing of personal data,
the right to the portability of their personal data,
the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before its withdrawal,
the right to file a complaint against the process of processing personal data by the administrator to the supervisory authority, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection, Lt. Col. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7.
The administrator is entitled to change its personal data protection policy to reflect its current approach to personal data protection. In the event of such a change, the User will be notified.